At Cirrus, we have always been committed to continually improving our quality of work and our quality of life. We embrace a culture of open and honest communication along with ensuring the accessibility of all team members both senior and junior. Team Leaders and members meet formally and informally throughout the year to ensure that their career expectations are being met. We also keep our eyes closely on trends in a variety of progressive organizations to ensure that their compensation is always competitive, and that we continually provide new and interesting challenges.
Cirrus is and always has been, an equal opportunity employer. We know that our strength comes from the diversity of our people and their differing ideas and perspectives. We also know that it is important to spend time to be together, enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our successes.
Environmental and Geotechnical Driller or Drilling Helper/ Environmental Technician.
- Safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Heavy lifting of supplies and drill equipment (10-75 lb).
- Operation of environmental field equipment.
- Environmental soil and groundwater sampling and testing.
- Travel to and from job sites across AB, SK and BC up to Two weeks away from Calgary at a time.
- Perform or assist in drilling operations including drilling bore holes for soil sampling, installation. of ground water monitoring wells and geotechnical drilling with use of SPT hammer.
- Loading of equipment and rigs for jobs.
- Washing of equipment after jobs and routine maintenance of equipment.
- Continuous safety and job training as required.
- Must provide a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
For a full description and application information, please download the PDF below: